Because Emedicinezone.com gathers certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy: contact
In order to use many of Emedicinezone.com’s features, tools and services, we ask you to register to become a member,although you needn’t register just to visit the site. . During this member registration process, we will ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, zip code, country, time zone, gender, birthdate, member name and password. Emedicinezone uses the information it gathers for several purposes, such as to understand more about our audience demographics, and to communicate with you if necessary.
2. Electronic newsletters:
Emedicinezone.com may email its users periodically to inform them about the status of, or upcoming changes to the site. In addition, Emedicinezone.com may email a user at any time regarding issues with his/her account. Emedicinezone.com does not send promotional, or commercial emails to its users without permission.Emedicinezone.com gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user.Emedicinezone.com may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
Information gathered by Emedicinezone.com
When you visit Emedicinezone.com and interact with the site, Emedicinezone may collect information on your actions. This type of information is generally collected from two sources. One is from the server log files, which tracks your IP address, and the other is from cookies.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocal) address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, google chrome), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information and is only used for site administration, research and development, and anonymous user analysis.
We also sometimes use IP addresses to communicate with members and subscribers and possibly even ban those members who are not complying with our Terms of Service.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, and which your browser may then store on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Doing this will allow you to decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept cookies or not.
Cookies on this site are used for storing login information, statistical site-traffic analysis, our ad management system, and by advertisers who use 3rd party ad serving solutions
Sharing Of The Information:
Emedicinezone.com uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience’s demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, unless otherwise instructed to do so as required by law.
Emedicinezone.com operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Notification of changes to the privacy statement
Advertisement Policy: Last update: 2010-9-20
This website is supported financially partially by medical professional and partially by by Google Adsense ads and affiliate advertisements . Our website hosts Google sponsored ads and links. We do not control Google ads content and our editorial content is free of any commercial influence.
Our website hosts advertisement banners and sponsored links. Advertisement is distinguished by the word Ads by Google.below the advertisement.
How to Contact Us
To report email abuse, please contact: email@example.com
1.Members are responsible to know and follow Emedicinezone.com Policies and Guidelines. Placements on the message boards — including, but not limited to websites, information, commentaries, materials, products and services — that, in the sole judgment of Emedicinezone.com appear to violate the Policies & Guidelines of Emedicinezone.com shall be removed . Members may be banned entirely at the Administrator or moderator’s discretion.
2. The contents of the Emedicinezone.com are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
3. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the site.If you think you may have a medical emergency,
4. No health information on Emedicinezone.com is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor.
5. Emedicinezone does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website.
6. Reliance on any information provided by Emedicinezone and administrators on the Site or other authors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
7. The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our site.
8. Emedicinezone.com shall have the right to use questions, comments and postings submitted by members in articles, commentaries or other materials both online and offline. No compensation shall be earned, due, or payable for such use. All posts become the property of Emedicinezone.com, to be removed, altered, and/or used.
10.Comments posted on this site should be designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
11.We remind you that everyone can read and use your comments. You do not have the possibility to erase your own comments.
12.Internets users commenting on this site must behave with respect and honesty at all times.
13.Internet users may not post any commercial/advertising comment.
14.Internet users commenting on this site must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge. We invite you to provide resources (references, links, …) on health/medical claims when possible and relevant.
15.Moderators Reserve the right to erase, without notification, any comment they would judge inappropriate